Raccoon Mountain Campground Amenities
Raccoon Mountain Campground and Caverns has a wide variety of incredible amenities that will make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Whether you’re an RVer, tent camper, or cabin-dweller, you’ll find everything you need to relax and enjoy your memorable stay! Notable amenities at the park include:
Inside Our Park
- Enjoy board games, puzzles and poker at our rentable clubhouse
- Multiple playgrounds with swings, slides, jungle gym, and tetherball.
- Numerous hiking trails for all experience levels.
- Enjoy some campfire fun. S’more items available inside the Camp Store!
- Enjoy our Basketball Hoops, Ladder Ball, Shuffleboard, Cornhole and our large open meadow.
- Lounge around and relax!
- Stargaze with the beautiful night skies.
- Observe wildlife in and around the park
- Explore a photographer’s paradise
- Enjoy our seasonal blooms
- Fly a kite in our expansive meadows
Enclosed ‘Bark Park’ for dog
- Workout at our fitness center
- Relax at our outdoor pool
- Explore the caverns we have on site
Local Attractions - Adventures All Around
At Raccoon Mountain, you’ll enjoy our endless and always changing activities here in the resort and throughout Southern Tennessee. Scroll down to check out a few of our favorite activities just outside the resort.
Approximately 15 minutes to downtown Chattanooga:
Creative Discovery Museum
Hunter Art Museum
1.5 miles to Walmart Super Center, restaurants, gas stations, fast food, hardware store, and interstate access
1 mile to Raccoon Mountain Pumped Storage Facility reservoir and hiking trails
Approximately 15 minutes to Lookout Mountain attractions
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on special discounts, upcoming events, and so much more…