Pets are permitted on the campground (although not in the cabins) but we do ask that you leave the family Pit Bull, Pit Bull mixes, Doberman, or Rottweiler at home. The State of Tennessee has a few rules which must be strictly observed. These include:
- Your pet must be leashed at all times when outside
- Your pet must wear a valid rabies ID tag at all times
- You must immediately remove any pet waste from your site
- You cannot leave your pet unattended outside your RV or camper at any time. If you leave the site, your pet must either leave with you or be secured inside your RV.
- We are required to contact the Sheriff’s Department and County Health Department if a dog bite occurs on the property.
Nobody likes a barking dog and we ask that you exercise control over your pet so that we do not receive complaints from your neighbors. In the event that we do receive a complaint, we will ask you to remedy the problem. After a second complaint, we will ask you to keep the pet inside your RV or camper. A third complaint will result in your being asked to leave the park. Naturally, no refund of any camping fees is possible in this situation.